Forum Index

<  Join ubik  ~  Hi guys

Realmkeeper
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quote
"Hi I'd like to join ubik because..." you guys stink.

Nah, actually I half played/talked with you guys back in the BF2 days when Ascalon was a part of the clan.
Saw you had a BO server up and going now, which I play more than I healthily should, and figured I should get in touch with some other like-minded individuals.

I'm from NZ, 22years old, and work 3 jobs. I am Lead web programmer for a small company, a contract butcher, and a half-worker half-show up and help out in the Butchery at the local supermarket.
I work 50-60 hours a week, mostly from home, so am online too much too.

That within my 200 word confine? Anyway, Imma gonna jump on Vent at various times of day this week to have a chat to a few of you. especially you "Rew Barty"
overzealot
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
Yeah, that Roo Berty is the guy to talk to!
See you in vent mate.

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Site Admin
Joined: 26 Aug 2003 Posts: 7627 Location: Lawson, Blue moUNTAins. NSW
I'm like'n the Realmkeeper experience so far. See you on venty mate.

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:08 am Reply with quote
Glen Runciter Glen Runciter
There's is only one further question.

What are your thoughts and opinions of the gold CAMO for black ops weapons, in addition your thoughts on nuked_mp and finally 24/7 servers with the aforementioned map?

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quote
Long-term Forum Storage. Long-term Forum Storage.
Quote:
"Hi I'd like to join ubik because..." you guys stink.

It takes hard work to stink this much...

biggz
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 am Reply with quote
Super ubik Freak Super ubik Freak
Joined: 13 Feb 2006 Posts: 2089 Location: The city with the big phallic building on a mountain called Black Mountain
stinking is a prerequisite around here

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quote
meo wrote:
There's is only one further question.

What are your thoughts and opinions of the gold CAMO for black ops weapons, in addition your thoughts on nuked_mp and finally 24/7 servers with the aforementioned map?

That's a lot of questions from one man Laughing

The Gold camo on BlackOps looks sweet (better than the 'rusty' gold in MW2), but kind of ruins the gameplay and gives away your position somewhat. Although I have not hit 15th prestige or whatever yet, I see the gold around a fair bit, and steal the odd gold gun from corpses.
I hate Nuketown. I think it is a stupid map because it is so small, and people just like to spam grenades, tubes, crossbows, and LMGs all over it. It can be a fun map when you are playing with some vaguely tactically minded people, but usually it is not fun at all (till you get a huey).
24/7 of any map is just ridiculous. Sure, the regulars will get absolutely amazing at the map, it makes it no fun for casual visitors. And who really wants to play the same map over and over and over and...

I don't know if you seriously wanted those questions answered, but there you go anyway.

Sorry i didn't get on vent tonight, had a friends birthday to attend and ended up drinking til late. I have work at 4:30 on Sat morning, so probably will not be on tomorrow night much/at all.
Catch you all plenty over the weekend hopefully!